What is the indications of the COZING-MR04 LED light wound healing device ?
- Wound healing and pain management.
- Whitening pale spot, tender skin, and anti-wrinkle, repair damaged skin, smooth the fine wrinkles, shrink pores, hyperplasia of collagen, efficiently minimize and heal acne, repair the skin without leaving scars.
- Anti-inflammatory, swelling, promoting blood circulation, auxiliary treatment for hemorrhoids and various inflammations.
(It could treatment kinds diseases as our clinical study and the professional treatment protocol can be provided)
How does LED light treatment wound healing？
- Faster Wound Healing: LED light stimulates the building blocks of collagen, which is important in the wound healing of damaged tissues. Collagen is the essential protein required to replace old tissue or to repair injuries. High-power LED lightare typically found in physical therapy clinics and chiropractic offices.
- Over the last several years, there have been a number of studies conducted to investigate LED light therapy’s overall effectiveness. In a report published in the North American Journal of Medical Sciences, one group of researchers examined the use of LED light therapy in rabbits. In just seven days following the initial treatment, the team found there was noticeable improvement in both the amount of tissue regenerated and its overall durability.
- Meanwhile, a group of medical experts from labs and universities in Europe examined LED light therapuy’s use in healing ulcers. Within just a few treatment sessions, these ulcers had shrunk by up to 15 percent. The analysts also found that fewer sessions were most effective and minimized the risk of damaging the surrounding tissue.
Medical grade blue/red led light therapy device study :
- Research using LED light shows healing effects for severe burns, wounds, hard-to-heal diabetic skin ulcers, and eye injuries. Studies indicate LEDs also relieve pain and are being used to rejuvenate skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Red light therapy has a strong clinical record on healing wounds, cuts, and incisions, and for helping patients recover from surgery faster, with less pain and inflammation.
- A 2018 review examined numerous controlled trials on red light and wound healing. Researchers determined that, across trials and studies, red light therapy significantly increased tensile strength and wound contraction, for faster, more effective healing results across the body.
- One peer-reviewed study looked at hypertrophic (raised) scars on 15 children. Researchers treated one half of children's scars for 3 months and compared the difference to the untreated area. They determined scars treated with red light therapy showed significantly reduced scarification and appearance, and concluded that red light treatments are safe and effective for raised scars.
- A 2004 study of burn scars found that patients treated with red light, on average, showed twice the decrease in visible scarring as those who didn’t use red light therapy. No patients reported a negative effect from the treatments, which is the norm for red light therapy trials.
- Red light therapy treatments help people and mammals heal from burn wounds faster, and in a natural way with few risks or side effects. Peer-reviewed studies in 2016 found that red light accelerated the repair of burn wounds by reducing inflammation and increasing tissue formation.
- A recent systematic review evaluated 22 separate studies conducted over the last 17 years, with researchers concluding that red light is “effective in accelerating the healing process.”
The COZING-MR04 LED light wound healing device Actual Clinical Case :
How do the COZING-MR04 LED light wound healing device Medical Grade Light Treats Acne ?
Acne forms in pores -- the tiny holes in your skin. Each pore contains an oil-producing gland. The oil keeps your skin healthy.But sometimes the oil, dirt, and dead skin cells can get trapped inside pores and clog them up. Bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) that live on your skin can also get inside these blocked pores. P. acnes make the clogged pores swell up into bumps called acne.One way to kill bacteria and clear up pimples is with light. The bacteria in your skin are sensitive to certain types of light. When you shine these lights on your skin, toxic substances form and kill the bacteria. Light therapy also shrinks the oil glands in your skin, so your skin makes less pore-clogging oil.
Why the Blue Light Therapy Devices is best for Acne?
Although acne breakouts are more commonly associated with adolescence, the problem can occur at any age. Surface or deep blemishes develop when glands produce an excess of oil, which blocks pores and creates the ideal environment for bacterial growth. While there are many different OTC and prescription formulations available as acne treatments, with the growing concerns about chemicals, many patients opt for light therapy to treat their hormonal or cystic acne. Home-use devices feature red and blue LED lights that combine efforts to reduce inflammation while killing harmful bacteria. Light therapy is recommended by dermatologists to aid in the healing process and inhibit future skin eruptions.
What is light therapy, you may ask?
Light therapy involves using different colors of visible light to treat minor skin conditions. It’s important to choose a device that has FDA clearance (or similar endorsement). If the product is not endorsed, it’s not guaranteed.We have compiled a thorough introduction to the life-changing world of light therapy devices. Light therapy offers many users another way to treat their acne. No harsh chemicals, no smelly creams, no sensitivity to sunlight. Don’t you deserve clear, healthy skin?
What are the advantages of our the COZING-MR04 LED light wound healing device compare with other cheap models?
- MEDICAL CE certified.
- It`s concentrate 210pcs LED light.
- Each LED light with the high intensity, and each LED light output is 500mW/PC, medical grade LED light.
- The LED light probe inside has the electric fan to help the heat output and the main unit has the build in transformer---thus the COZING-MR04 can be used range from 110V to 240V.
- Excellent treatment efficiency, and also positive clinical trail proved.
- Red LED light therapy and blue led light therapy can be adjusted as your demand.
- The light angle and height , power intensity and treatment time can be adjusted as your demand.
- Non-contact, non-invasive treatment, no side effect;
- Treatment of the entire face can be done once;
- Stable output intensity of light source, exact treatment dosage and long-span light source;
- No heat, UV and pigmentation;
- Easy and convenient operation. Operators and medical workers can master after simple training.
- Two types light into one device , Red light and Blue light could be switched for different treatments.
It might seem like professional athletes are able to recover from injuries quicker than the average person, but that is in part due to advanced therapies such the near-infrared light therapy found in this professional quality light wand. Leading doctors, physical therapists, and trainers use infrared heating light to help get professional athletes back on their feet and back to work quickly.
STANDOUT PRODUCT FEATURES:
This handed infrared light wand is designed so that you can have professional quality care but with all the convenience of never leaving home. Your body had plenty of angles and curves, so COZING-MR04 features an angled head that helps cover just about any area. You can sit, relax, and heal in the most convenient locations.
MEDICAL CE Certificate Red / Blue Led Light Therapy Device for Wound Healing and Pain Relief
- Product Code: COZING-MR04
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $450.00